Re: R/T rims on a stock 4x4

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 02:38:47 EST

Well, there's issues as to losing the "cushion" of the tire with 17" rims,
so it's kinda counter-productive for 4wheelin, unless of course you have
some monster tires, like 44".
But, i'm pretty sre that the same size tire for a 17" rim, is going to be
more expensive than that tire on a 15" or 16" rim, so just take a look
before you get out your credit card.....

The Adam Blaster