RE: R/T rims on a stock 4x4

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 04:02:51 EST

Checkout :
http://blackdakrt.com/pics/sam/4x4rt.jpg

Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net] On Behalf Of Sam Parthemer
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 12:59 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: RE: DML: R/T rims on a stock 4x4

I did this on my wife's 4x4-- 275-60-17 tires, same as on Durango RT and
Indy Rams. I sold her truck, and the rims... Have the tires for sale
$100.00 plus shipping-- Have more than 60% tread life. 4x4 offroading
was fine-- In mud and sand these tires outperformed the stock Goodyears.
Air down to 12 psi was able to climb sand dunes as if they were hard
concrete.

Sam