What's a good receiver hitch?

From: Jon (jonsdak@midmaine.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 21:36:19 EST

What's a good hitch for a 3.9L Sport? I really like the looks of the Reese
Titan Class IV, but with a six-banger Dak, I'd never pull anything that
would need a Class IV, therefore I can't justify spending $150, the money
can go to another toy for the truck.
I refuse to bumper-tow anything.. too many horror stories.
Opinions? Experiences?
Thanks!
Later,
Jon
jonsdak@midmaine.com
The Dodge Diesel Website
http://www.dieseldodge.com
1996 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4, 3.9L V6, 42RE, 3.92:1 8.75 axle, "BackRack"
Headache Rack, Dodge Motorsports decals, steering wheel cover, and front
license plate, diamond-plate bedrail covers, Lund VentVisors, Lund BugShield