Re: What's a good receiver hitch?

From: Donald Mallett (mallett@prepaidlegal.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 21:54:29 EST

I got mine from U-Haul with the life time warranty ($5 extra) Heres a link
to see it. http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/Dualback.html Since then I have
coated with under coating. First I covered the lables on it with masking
tape so I can off the lables for warranty reasons. Looks good now. I also
got the wiring at U-Haul.

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/