re:clutch slave cylinder

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 15:26:48 EST

Doug,
The hydraulic clutch system has no bleeder on my 1995 Dak CC. I think the
tubes are crimped in place.
I looked into replacing a leaking master cylinder and it's all or nothing.
I could send you pictures in a few days if that's soon enough.

Victor Williams / Ga
'95 DAK CC Sport,5.2L,5sp,Jacobs ign,Jardine catback, 211k miles+