Re: re:clutch slave cylinder

From: Aaron Gasparich (acg302@ptd.net)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 15:55:04 EST

For my dak i modified a slave cylinder from an 87 dak which has a bleeder
system, now my dak is a 92, and i dont know how the 95 setup looks, but
thats what i did to avoid replaceing the whole system. The bolt holes on the
87 were the same as the 92 but the 92 is flat on the sides(on the flange
where the bolt holes are) where the 87 is round, i used a file to flatten
out one of the sides to clear the bell housing.
-Aaron