Exhaust Inlet Outle Size And Spacing

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 16:33:33 EST

Since I'm going to have 6 weeks of time on my hands while I wait for my new
Dak to show up, I'm thinking of a couple modest mods to begin with. Can
someone tell me the muffler inlet and outlet size on a 4.7 on a 2002 Quad
Cab? Is it center in/offset out or center in/center out or some other
combination? Thanks. I may do a catback down the road but I'm going to do a
simple muffler swap to start just for some sound.

Bill White - 2002 QC 4x4, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92 (on order)