Re: K&N FIPK Question

From: Kevin (ksmith10@kornet.net)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 18:06:18 EST

THe K&N GenII FIPK will work just fine on your truck. You just need to
modify the heat shield a little so that it fits in the engine bay. Just
involves a little cutting and shaping. I have had mine on my '95 for a year
now, and have had not cracking of the air hat, and the performance boost is
noticable.