RE: Re: K&N FIPK Question

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 20:40:17 EST

I agree with Kevin. Those of you out there that have custom fabbed your own
and those of you that have bought others, I have gone through several and
the K&N Gen II is by far the best. Performance is the key here. The Gen
II's heat shield is the most important factor. Air temperature affects your
performance the most. After that the single air hat/tube combination
delivers the smoothest air flow. Add to that a nice F&B TB and you'll suck
nicely. Of course now, you'll need the cat-back and headers on the other
end. :-)

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD