Re: Rear-wheel antilocks?

From: Raspa 4x4 (raspa4x4@texas.net)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 00:39:20 EST

In a truck the rear is much more likely to lockup than in a car. This is
because there is less weight in the back. One of the reasons the fronts do
most of the braking is that vehicle weight is transferred to the front as
you slow down. So I guess the reason is that front is less likely to lock
up. Bad thing is that if the fronts lock up, you lose your ability to
steer.