Flowmaster install

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 21:22:33 EST

I've got my FM50 still sitting on the floor here waiting for winter to
end. To install it with the tailpipe exiting in the factory location,
I'll need an extension since the FM is so much shorter than the OEM
muffler.

Instead, could I dump the tailpipe in front of the wheel, removing the
section over the axle and freeing up the flow a little more?

=====
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@yahoo.com