RE: Flowmaster install

From: Tim Althoff (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 01:44:08 EST

NO WAY...I DID IT...sounds like shit! terrible inside noise! I then got my
FM50 SUV and had a tail pipe bent in stock location...I also had then cut
the 2.5" pipe after the rear wheel and weld in a 3" pipe to finish the stock
exit! looks great!!! sounds really nice!

Tim Althoff
99 RC Dak w/ V6 5-speed
http://go.to/yllwdkta