Re: New intake

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 10:56:08 EST

I've never worked with an aftermarket manifold before, but if you want to
see what a truely poor example of quality is, take a look at a factory TPI
intake manifold for a late 80's Pontiac F-Body. Now that's one rough,
uneven, peice of metal! My M1 looks 500% better than that thing!

John
http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota/dakota.html