New intake

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 11:34:50 EST

I picked up my new M1 2bbl intake manifold yesterday. Looks pretty good and
I'm pumped up about installing it. I managed to get a smoking hot deal from
Speedtweaks for the manifold, install kit, and gaskets though I understand
it was the last one available at the old price. Anyway, there are some
machining burrs around the injector bosses that I will need to take care of
with the dremel before I stick it in the truck, but otherwise it's looks
very well made. If my headers show up from Jet Hot today, I should have
everything installed and have the truck back on the road by Monday.

John
http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota/dakota.html