Re: RE: RE: bikes and dak's don't mix!

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 17 2002 - 20:25:58 EST

Sorry to hear bout that, Tim. I know it really sucks
to come out and find out something has happened to
your truck. I don't know about where you are at, but
here I'm pretty sure it is illegal to ride a bicycle
on the sidewalk. But like I said, that is just around
here. If I were you, I would try to get some money out
of his parnets, after all, regardless whether you
parked on the sidewalk, how can you miss a
vehicle(regardless of what color it is :O) But I see
what you are saying. Hopefully, it isn't too bad.

=====
Later,
Geoffrey (The R/T Killer)
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~1979 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~
www.geocities.com/rt_killer98
ICQ# 62723274