RE: RE: bikes and dak's don't mix!

From: Tim Althoff (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Sun Feb 17 2002 - 23:10:22 EST

well, I am not trying anything legal...I washed it up and put it in my
garage to keep it from freezing but anyhow, I wiped it down real well and I
think it's much better than I though! right behind the rear fender flare on
the lower portion is a dent about 6" round (not deep) w/ a tire scuff over
the center. then the handle bars made a little two inch scratch and then
another 1" scuff next to it...I think it wouldn't be much over 250 if
that...if it is than homeowners insurance will have to cover it...

well, anyhow I am not as upset as I was earlier...just sucks b/c I was ready
to buy some new seats...guess that's going to wait a few weeks... Well we
live and learn!!! never live in a subdivision... ;)

Tim Althoff
99 RC Dak w/ V6 5-speed
http://go.to/yllwdkta