Shocks question...

From: Chris Reck (roadkill47@attbi.com)
Date: Sun Feb 17 2002 - 20:29:47 EST

Are there any shocks that fit a 99 CC 4x4 that will raise the height maybe
1/2" to 1" or more? I would like to keep the suspension bounce as close to
stock as possible. I plan on putting a 2-3" suspension lift in the future
as well as getting BFG AT/KO 33x10.5" tires this spring. If I can get the
suspension up just a tad, it would help in clearance when I go to Jon's this
summer. (And I will be going this year!) :-)

I will be getting a full alignment done with the larger tires, as I'm
assuming things will be off with the extra 2" height in tire.

Thanks!

Chris Reck
'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 Amethyst