Re: Retractable Tonneau Covers

From: Jason Anderson (JasonMAnderson@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 08:14:30 EST

I have had the roll-n-lock for about 6-8 months now. So far I love it. For
the most part it is fairly water tight, however, I did add a little weather
stripping where it meets the tailgate and that helped. The main time when I
notice any water in the bed is after I take it through the carwash. Other
than the minor water, I consider this an excellent choice for a tonneau. It
looks great and is very functional. A nice thing about the roll-n-lock is
that it does lock to the tailgate. Now the one thing that I didn't realize
before I purchased it is that you have to install a piece on the tailgate.
At first I thought that this would get it the way, but it hasn't at all. I
installed this myself, and would recommend that you do the same so that you
don't have to pay the high prices of having someone else do it.. It does
help to have someone there to help you, but it can be done by yourself. I
found that it was cheaper to order from
http://www.wesellroll-n-lockbymailorder.com/ and pay for the shipping rather
than buying locally. Make sure you ship to a business though, that will
save you a few extra bucks. Also if you are considering a spray-on liner,
do that first.

If you would like any pictures or have any other questions, just let me
know.

Hope this helps,
Jason