re:RE: popping noise from front...(what do I need to fix it..

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 11:14:31 EST

I just reinstalled the same one. I picked up a used shaft but it didn't
fit. I think I got one
for a regular cab instead of Club Cab. Same length but different angle.
Mine looked OK when I got it out, I wiggled, slid all parts and reinstalled
it. Maybe there was a binding that just got fixed (?)
No off road, just lots miles on dirt roads and towing a 5K lb travel
trailer.

Victor Williams / Ga
'95 DAK CC Sport,5.2L,5sp,Jacobs ign,Jardine catback, 212k miles+

>Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 22:40:34 -0800
>From: "Tim Althoff" <yllwdkta@insight.rr.com>
>Subject: RE: DML: popping noise from front...(what do I need to fix
it...not crappydodge stuff)

>thanks, for the help...I got an email from Andy Levy with the same fix...I
>think I am going to try that! Did you replace it or just reinstall it?
The
>reason I ask is Andy Levy had his replaced (but then again he off roads)
;)