Re: Brake/ Rotor service for Quad Cab

From: Kevin Reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 18:03:57 EST

The rotors are warped. get them turned. Replace the stock pads with new ones
also. use Raybestos semi metalics. The stock pads have way to much metallic
in the compound causing warpage and grooves in rotors. not to mention alot
of brake dust. But the Raybestos pads seem to be much better and dont
produce as much dust..