Bernd: pinging website

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 21:00:46 EST

Hey Bernd,
  I was just checking out the pinging forum, and saw where I originally
posted that I did not have a pinging problem. Since that time, I
developed, diagnosed, and solved the ping, from a period of time
starting approximately June 2001 until last weekend. Do you want to
update the site to reflect this info, and maybe it might be good to
repoll everyone to see if the ping is still there or corrected, and what
the final cure was.
  I had a new ecm put in last year, but the problem continued, then I
developed the oil consumption issue, then diagnosed the intake bellypan
problem. Gasket replaced, ping gone. The gasket was completely blown
out! I have pictures if you are interested.
  Thanks
Patrick