Re: oil press. loss

From: DGB (dgbcms@netnet.net)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 05:11:26 EST

Thanks for that info ... my dipstick is in perfect shape!
:-) I will try the overflow method. Unfortunately don't have
an oem pump to look at but will keep all that in mind when I
do the R&R. I did flush the engine at about 125k so the mess
in the pan may be possible too. For now my 01 QC will just
have to do!

thanks Dwight