Re: MPG

From: Jason Clifford (jcliff42@uswest.net)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 23:46:16 EST

Is this 10.5 what you have calculated or what the overhead console reads? Also,
just making sure, did you have 3 tank fulls that covered about 1000 miles? That
would get you pretty good mileage if thats the case. I would take it to the
dealer either way unless all your trips are very short and you live somewhere
cold.

Jason