Re: 5.2 magnum forged pistons

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 00:22:48 EST

Try Diamond Racing Pistons. They make quite a few pistons for the Magnums.
Pick up any recent copy of a Mopar mag and you will find their ad.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
mkuzia314288MI@comcast.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph "Fastdak"
~Supercharged 360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)