Re: Shock Recommendation

From: andylevy@yahoo.com
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 10:07:48 EST

What are you looking for, in terms of ride quality? I put on Rancho RS5000s and am very pelased with them. They're really an "off-road" shock and my girlfriend had a few things to say about them the first time she took a ride with them. They do take getting used to, but the tires feel much more connected to the road now on all types of surfaces - and we have plenty of bad roads up here!

Compared to OEM, almost any shock that fits is an upgrade.