truck locater

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 11:32:33 EST

I went on Dodge's website, and it has a vehicle locater by dealer in the
lower left corner. Every time I go to a dealer's website, the page
keeps reloading itself, and doesnt work correctly. It happens on all
the dealers websites. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there any
way to fix it or is it the website's problem?
  I have tried Carpoint and Edmunds, but they want to have a local
dealer e-mail you, I need a site I can go to that will let me see all
the trucks in all the dealers inventory in a certain area. Anyone know
of a site like this? I used one to buy my wife's Tribute, and it was
great, but I cant find the bookmark for the one I used.
  Thanks
Patrick
ps-e-mail me directly, I am on the digest version