Re: truck locater

From: KenCo (kenco.fish@verizon.net)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 12:07:27 EST

Patrick and Kelly Engram wrote:

> I went on Dodge's website, and it has a vehicle locater by dealer in the
> lower left corner. Every time I go to a dealer's website, the page
> keeps reloading itself, and doesnt work correctly. It happens on all
> the dealers websites. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there any
> way to fix it or is it the website's problem?
> I have tried Carpoint and Edmunds, but they want to have a local
> dealer e-mail you, I need a site I can go to that will let me see all
> the trucks in all the dealers inventory in a certain area. Anyone know
> of a site like this? I used one to buy my wife's Tribute, and it was
> great, but I cant find the bookmark for the one I used.
> Thanks
> Patrick
> ps-e-mail me directly, I am on the digest version

sounds like a java applet or a pop-up is stuck.
bookmark, close all browsers and re-boot computer.

if using NT4/Win2000 prof. just close all windows
and use task manager to kill the xtra browser that
will show up in list after all are closed.

--
http://www.kencofish.com  401-781-9642

make a no-cost donation to save the rain forrests here http://rainforest.care2.com/welcome?w=981743017

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.