DML:RE: split rear exhaust after muffler

From: taylor9565 (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 08:53:15 EST

This is actually a very economical way of getting the look
and sound of dual exhaust. the biggest decision is on muffler and chrome tip
choice.
My dakota runs a RAVEN z-wave installed in the location of the stock muffler
with a 2-1/2" dual pipe
adapter welded to the b-side of the muffler with twin
2-1/2" tailpipes that exit directly under the back bumper
on either side of the license plate. I added 4" hedman
hot tips and angled the exhaust so it looks like a full 4"
dual system all the way back. NICE DEEP RUMBLE
that sounds great many Dakota and Ram owners ask
where it came from. ONLY DRAWBACK was I had to remove spare tire from under
truck and relocate to bed of
truck.

Ron -
2001 Dakota Sport 3.9 R/C bright silver