Re: Z-tube opinions, results?

From: Paul Bullerman (hemi287@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 17:39:48 EST

Its definentely worth getting, I have a 2k with a 01stock 68mm tb and a z
tube. It pulls in that 2500-3000 range much better. The low end could be
better for me, but I also have 3.55's and 31x 10.5's (4x4 auto). I too get
about 15mpg avg in mine.
John Burgan has a ported and polished 68mm on his 2k 2wd 5sp and he said its
like a different truck with the z tube and that tb.
Plus It will complement your gibson cat back. Its friggin loud when you
open it up.
hth
Boog