RE: well now! (4 door survey)

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 20:20:12 EST

I love my 4-door, also known as a quad cab, QC for short. Rear doors open a
full 90º. In terms of interior room the back seat area has more room when
measuring between back seat and front seat than the equivalent Ram for year
2000. I got mine expressly for hauling my grand daughter around (age 2 at
the time) and she has ample room back there. The back seats also fold up
making that entire area good for storage or groceries, etc.

Gas mileage for a 5.9 is somewhere in the neighborhood of 12 mpg, the 4.7 is
~17 mpg. 5.9 tows better plus more available mods, less o2 sensors.

A Durango with a 5.9 would be about the same.

Length is the same as xtra cab.

Good luck on the new baby! and the new QC!

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD