Re: Did some work today on the Dak!

From: Lora J. Knepper (DakotaRebel98@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 20:35:16 EST

> On a side note I found Mobil 1 5/30 weight at Wall-Mart in 5 quart jugs at
> about $1 a quart cheaper the buying it in 1 quart bottles. These jugs have
> large opening on them. I'm going to save them to return the old oil in.

A lot of the Ranger driver's I talk to have just discovered that one :o)
All I can say as a former Wal-mart employee... get the products there, but
don't ever let 'em touch the truck!

~ lora

Lora J. Knepper
AIM: Rebel39SPT Email: lora@mydodgedakota.com
www.mydodgedakota.com

'Rebel' - 1998 Dakota Sport, RC, Deep Amethyst, 2WD, 3.9L V6
Flowmaster Dual Exhaust, Mopar Bed Rails and Light Bar, KC
OffRoad Lights, Drop-In Liner, Custom Decals, Tinted Rear Window
Kenwood 10-CD Changer, CB Radio