RE: ICQ

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 08:43:43 EST

Hey Joel!

Thanks for the update! I had a hunch that was not the most secure app. I
will push these suggestions through the groups that use it.

Have a great week all!
Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 256,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1 - 37,100mi!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU