Re: fast blinking turn signal

From: Steve (jsm357@mountain.net)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 09:44:07 EST

> Our truck just started this Sat.. now when you turn the left turn
> signal on it blinks fast, right still acts normal. Any ideal what
> would be causing this?

If it isn't a burnt out bulb check to make sure you don't have a bad
ground wire. I had the same problem a while back. Found out that the
ground wire in the tail light was bad. There is a short wire connector
from the light housing to the rear frame area. I replaced that with one
from the junk yard and all is well. When you have your lights on and
you push the brake pedal does that side light go out? If so it's
probably a bad ground. My local mechanic, at the time, found the
problem.

--
Steve
>From somewhere in WV