Re: Re: Did some work today on the Dak!

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 10:29:48 EST

In a message dated 2/26/2002 10:30:48 PM Central Standard Time,
jon@dakota-truck.net writes:

> On a related topic, I've asked this before, but haven't found an answer
> yet - anybody know where to get Mobil 1 in 5 gallon pails, or (dare I
> say it?) 55 gallon drums?

Jon,
       For the 55Gal drums.. Try checking with the person at you nearest
Sam's Club that does special orders. I know we started carrying some type of
aviation oil when a local was needing it. Perhaps they can get it in as an
item for you; or even as a 1 time shot. Doesn't hurt to ask. I'll try and
remember to ask when I go into work today.
  Aaron W in AL
95 RC Sport 2.5L
94 RC WS 2.5L
86 Shelby Charger Turbo