Re: bouncing idle

From: BlackDragon (blackdragon@pimpintrucks.com)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 19:04:12 EST

I have a 95 Dakota that seems to have the same problem... bouncing Idle
although its a stick. is there anything i can do for this? and Since i
bought the truck about 8 months ago i have noticed that my idle has been
dropping lower and lower...

Thanks
Clay
"Joe" <shelback@i-star.com> wrote in message
> I had the same thing if you have 4.7 auto check your trans fluid..
>
> Joseph Noonan wrote:
>
> >Truck seemed to have problem this am finding idle. It's pretty cold here
(32 for Seattle) Could this be the cause? One way to work
> >is only 7 miles or so. So she really never warmed up. Bounced from 600 to
900 the whole time at a drive thru.