Re: Shocks 2

From: andylevy@yahoo.com
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 20:07:57 EST

I did it so that I wouldn't have to worry about compressing the shocks by hand to get them to fit. As it turned out, I had to pull them open, and it wasn't that big a problem.

But how in the world did you change front shocks without taking the wheels off? And if you did take the wheel off, how did you do it w/o a jack & jackstand?