Re: Shocks 2

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 01:38:24 EST

  I replaced both front shocks WITHOUT taking the wheels off. Seemed to be
plenty of room for me. I did the same thing on a 97 dak 4x4 as well.
There's enough room to replace the front shocks on both a GenII and GenIII
without removing the front wheels. However, removing the front wheels would
probably give you more room. :)
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/