Re: CarFax Anyone?

From: Bill (wpruitt1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 11:50:25 EST

 Here's the carfax report you asked for on the DML.
Good luck!

Bill
'01 QC 4.7, Auto, Flo-Pro exhaust, Downey Tarp, Viper Alarm, RhinoLiner, K&N
Glas-Scapes "Stars and Stripes"
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/billspages/

Section #: Section Name: Section Results:
 Vehicle Specifications 1G2NW52E22M527645
2002 PONTIAC GRAND AM GT
 Title Check Clean Title History Guaranteed
 Odometer Rollback Check No Odometer Rollback Detected

 Problem Check No Problems Found
 Registration Check Checked 7 types of vehicle registrations
 Vehicle History Details 2 Total Vehicle History Records Found

VIN: 1G2NW52E22M527645
Year/Make/Model: 2002 PONTIAC GRAND AM GT

Body Style: SEDAN 4 DR
Engine: 3.4L DOHC 24V V6 MFI
Fuel: GASOLINE
Driveline: FRONT WHEEL DRIVE
Carburetion: FUEL INJECTED
Cylinders: 6
Manufactured in: UNITED STATES

Problem Titles Checked: Results:
Salvage/Junk Checked - No Salvage/Junk Title Found
Rebuilt/Reconstructed Checked - No Rebuilt/Reconstructed Title Found
Flood Damage Checked - No Flood Damage Title Found
Damage Disclosure Checked - No Damage Disclosure Found
Manufacturer Buyback (LEMON) Checked - No Manufacturer Buyback Found
Exceeds Mechanical Limits (EML) Checked - No EML Found
Not Actual Mileage (NAM) Checked - No NAM Found

 GOOD NEWS! CARFAX search results on this 2002 PONTIAC GRAND AM GT
(1G2NW52E22M527645) did not uncover a potential odometer rollback. CARFAX
analyzed this vehicle's reported odometer readings to determine if any
reading is less than a previously reported reading.

Date Reported: Odometer Reading:
09/10/2001 12

 GOOD NEWS! CARFAX search results on this 2002 PONTIAC GRAND AM GT
(1G2NW52E22M527645) did not uncover any of the following problems:

Problems Checked: Results:
Accident Checked - No Accident Record Found
Salvage Auction Checked - No Salvage Auction Record Found
Failed Emissions Inspection Checked - No Failed Emissions Record Found
Fire Damage Checked - No Fire Damage Record Found
Crash Test Vehicle Checked - No Crash Test Vehicle Record Found
Grey Market Vehicle Checked - No Grey Market Vehicle Record Found
 NOTE: Click here for a complete CARFAX Glossary.

 CARFAX search results on this 2002 PONTIAC GRAND AM GT (1G2NW52E22M527645)
identify the types of state motor vehicle department registrations, other
than private, that appear in this vehicle's history.

Registrations Checked: Results:
Lease Checked - No Lease Registration Found
Rental Checked - No Rental Registration Found
Government Checked - No Government Registration Found
Taxi Checked - No Taxi Registration Found
Fleet Checked - No Fleet Registration Found
Commercial Checked - No Commercial Registration Found
Non-Profit Checked - No Non-Profit Registration Found
 NOTE: Click here for a complete CARFAX Glossary.

The CARFAX database contains a total of 2 vehicle history records on this
2002 PONTIAC GRAND AM GT (1G2NW52E22M527645):

DATE
REPORTED ODOMETER
READING INFORMATION
SOURCE GENERAL
COMMENTS
09/10/2001 12 Michigan
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Oak Park, MI
Title #131M2530646
     Title or registration issued

----

09/10/2001 Michigan Motor Vehicle Dept. Oak Park, MI Registered as private vehicle

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lora J. Knepper" <DakotaRebel98@yahoo.com> To: <dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net> Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 7:29 PM Subject: DML: CarFax Anyone?