Re: 15x10 Wheels

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 12:27:08 EST

Is your truck a gen2? Regarding the gap between the bed and
tailgate, do you mean between the bumper and the tailgate?
Maybe I'm not envisioning what you mean, but I just drilled new
holes in the frame to mount the bumper 2 inches higher (I have a
gen 3). Later, I ditched my rear bumber in favor of a Sir
Michael's steel roll pan. On the lift lips (that fit in the
wheel wells), I believe Peformance Accessories makes a kit for
our daks--check http://www.performanceaccessories.com On the
chrome rear diff cover, I know these guys carry what you
want(http://www.manciniracing.com) although I think someplace
like Summit Racing might as well.

Good luck,
JY