List newbie

From: Jon N. Benignus (blkwidow1@primary.net)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 23:24:21 EST

Greetings,
Hello, my name is Jon (I love lists owned by guys who know how to spell) and
I am new here on the list.
Short background:
Just bought a '92 Dak LE reg cab long bed, 3.9 auto. 92k miles, have all
receipts since new- have gobs of new parts, and all recall service-it was
purchased from my employer for $1700.
I drove this truck a few times since it was new.
This is my first truck, but as I used to work for MoDOT, trucks are not new.
I finally could justify a truck, and sold my car to pay for the Dak.
I can only say...super truck! It's better than the old 75 D-250 with a 360
and 4.10 Dana I drove at MoDOT. It's not a Ram, but it beats S-10s and
Rangers.
Put 15x7 alloys from a 98 Dak with 235/75-15 all terrains on. Replaced stock
steel wheels with 215/75s.

I'm getting long winded, but I thought I'd intro myself.

Looking forward to sharing info...
Jon
STL MO