I guess my balljoints are OK?

From: andylevy@yahoo.com
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 22:58:07 EST

Had the Dak at the dealer yesterday for a state inspection, tranny fluid change, and alignment check. They did the alignment ($80) after checking and finding that things were slightly out of whack. I probably paid twice what I would have going to anywhere but a dealer, but anyway...

Since they did the alignment and didn't indicate anything was wrong with my balljoints, is it safe to assume they're still within spec? I'm at 45K and have had them replaced once, I think it was a year and a half ago (warranty).

--
Please reply to andylevy@yahoo.com