Re: I guess my balljoints are OK?

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 07:57:58 EST

Hey, Andy!

<snip>I'm at 45K and have had them replaced once...<snip>

I got my alignment when the installed the BFGs...$60 at Sears...took em an
hour. hey said my ball joints were fine, although I'm not sure how qualified
the tech was to make that statement. I'm right behind you at 44.5K & still
on the original ball joints...Hmmm...wonder if there was a design upgrade
tween 99 & 2K on them? Something as simple as a better material or heat
treat?

Anybody else out there with a 2K 4X4 CC (similar miles) had ball joint
replacements required?
"Inquisitive minds..."

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
DML/DML
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4
(1 of 980 2K DAKSYs mfrd)
For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )