Dak 0, Tree 0.... Game over. Tie!

From: Chris Spotts (c.spotts@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 02:13:17 EST

Alright, so my truck's finally broken in, and it's snowing..... You can see
where this is going right now. Let me first say that I'm an idiot :-) I go
out to practice my driving in the snow, especially since this is the first
time I'll be doing it with 4 wheel drive. I'm having fun, no one's on the
road because I'm in the business area near where I live. Long story short,
I took the last corner before going home a little too fast, couldn't correct
it, got sideways, went up the curb and managed to sheer off a young 4 inch
thick tree. Luckily the truck suffered no damage (don't ask me how), but I
did manage to seperate the tire from the wheel when I hit the curb. Ah
well, live and learn. And here I used to make fun of all those people in
4x4's who got into accidents because they thought they were hot stuff. How
ironic. At least my baby's still alright..... (Slamming head onto
desk...)

-Chris

PS- It figures that as soon as I log on to write this the first post I see
is about "T*o*t*a*'s Curse" Thanks a lot guys... :-) LOL