Re: I guess my balljoints are OK?

From: Kevin Reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 09:43:48 EST

You should have asked them how they checked the ball joints for being worn,
I used to use this special tool, a giant like C-clamp designed for ball
joint checking years ago when i worked in K-MART Auto. yes I was 17-19 Yrs
Young when I worked there. The tool worked great, I wish I knew where to get
one today for myself I would love to have one.. Maybe I will make this my
Quest in search for this Tool. will keep ya posted if I find one.