Re: pinging and arcing observations

From: andylevy@yahoo.com
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 12:46:15 EST

default <nospam@nowhere.net> wrote:
>> If you're replacing your belly pan gasket, you may as well upgrade to the M1 2BBL intake and never have to worry about it again.

> I've considered it, I think it's more work/money though? Or am I thinking of the single plane. You mean Jon's kit right?

A few people offer kits to make everything fit up nicely (with the emissions stuff, gaskets, etc.) The way I see it, if you're pulling the intake *anyway*, you may as well replace it with one that will *never* have this problem in the future. Work effort shouldn't be appreciably more.

--
Please reply to andylevy@yahoo.com