RE: NV3500 Troubles Continue

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 09:15:44 EST

Yeah,
I've got a call in to New Venture awaiting a callback before I contact my
Dodge dealer. I can't believe I'm having this much trouble with this
transmission. They are suppose to be new. I know the first three
replacements were, but this last one looks like it may have been a rebuilt
one. I'll let you know what I hear.
Rich