RE: NV3500 Troubles Continue

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 10:20:25 EST

Just for your info, let New Venture know this is not an isolated
incident. I went through the same thing back in '98 when my
truck was brand new. The truck came with a bad tranny, then the
"new" one the dealer installed was bad too. Fortunately, the
third one has had no problems over the 51K+ the truck now has on
it (knocking on wood now). I don't know whether the bad ones
are trannies built on Friday, Monday, pay day or what. Maybe
they have some guys who are on crack. Regardless, keep after
'em until they make it right. Good luck!

JY