Re: R/t vs winter?

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 10:36:50 EST

In a message dated 3/4/2002 10:33:23 AM Eastern Standard Time,
2punch.crash2000@AHM.com writes:

<<<will this thing be easy to handle during snow falls?

my current ride (see below) hasn't been a problem yet, so will the r/t be an
accident waiting to happen??>>>

I think you're okay if you do a few things. I'd put some weight in the back.
 I put a couple of boards front and back of the wheel wells and then put a
few bags of sand over the axle. That will help a lot. Decent tires help
also. Look at snow tires or a decent all-season tire. First and foremost
though, put some weight in the bed and you should be in pretty good shape.

Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com