Oh Boy!

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 10:38:48 EST

I just talked to DC customer service. My truck was framed on Friday and has
probably been through paint and trim at this point. It has a VIN number, so
now it officialy exists! The customer service rep I talked to was very nice,
very polite. She gave me her name and extension number to call her back if I
want to get an update on it's progress. She even offered the VIN number
without me asking her for it. Thanks to Dave Fritz for the phone number and
process to check on new orders.

Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com