RE: Re: R/t vs winter?

From: Tim Althoff (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 00:10:05 EST

well, by no means do have a powerful truck, but I do have the powertrax
locker...I would say that it resembles what you r/t guys go through...it's
not that bad. I heard from so many people that I might as well park the
truck for the winter...not one bit! I can't accelerate around turns but I
don't care. There is no reason to drive like an idiot in the winter
anyhow..so I am fine and dandy! plus I like the challenge...when I start
from a dead stop it loves to go to the right but after a quick push of the
clutch and release fixes that.

Tim Althoff
99 RC Dak w/ V6 5-speed
http://go.to/yllwdkta